Wednesday, February 08, 2006

It's such a long time since I cried like that. Just two days ago. I was cracking with emotions, with humiliation, with sorrow, with betrayal.

I cried silently. But I was shaking. And I told them, they can choose to believe what I say, or not. It doesn't matter anymore.

They can doubt me all they want.

And I can cry all I want.

Because I will be full of smiles the next morning. And yes, indeed I am. I didn't know how to face them, but I acted as if nothing happened. And seems like they did not question the source of the betrayal.

Yes, Betrayal. You may think that is too hard a word to be used.

But nothing else can ever describe this feeling. I still can't believe I said those things, that one thing that chained me for so long, that brought me tears when I think of it.

I couldn't find anyone to talk to. No one. I can't even bring myself to pick up the phone. Then he called. He told me that being able to cry when I need to, is a kind of strongness within me too.

That made me cry again. I thank God for he answered my prayers.






I'm smiling again.

No comments: