Friday, February 03, 2006


Jeslene says: Happy Chinese New Year! ^^ these fews days where Cottage Pies was closed for CYN, I was out almost everyday, well, not almost, it's everyday.
This wonderful table of food is prepared by my dearest cute mummy and my smallaunt, of course, my relatives too lol. That's Cheryl and me.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Cousin B, Clarissa... LOL, that's Cheryl's younger sis. ^^

Image hosting by Photobucket
That's my small uncle, aiming at me. LOL.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Poor bear's head could be rotated in 360degrees, cuz my other cusions almost destroyed it.


Zoo Trip

Image hosting by Photobucket
I killed it! If u believed me, you must have NOT read the title. LOl.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Went with liying this time. the last time I went was with Ching. ^^

Image hosting by Photobucket
This cute lil thing is just so cute. ^^

Image hosting by Photobucket
This dear lil penguin was memerized by my handphone chain. LOL. Followed me everywhere in it's tank. Cute. Cute!!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Nice walkway isn't it. ^^

Image hosting by Photobucket
The fountain and the jeslene lol.

CHING's BDAE

Image hosting by Photobucket

The bdae gurl, asked to be looking like jay chou. LOL I think she looks like Toro. LOL! I made her do that position, but isn't she soooo cute~ We went to cafe cartel to eat. I was in a foul mood that day... Ze kept calling to ask if im okay, ended up asking JianHong to call me. Lolz lo. Ching and yan ah..................... Dunnoe wad to say. Talk crap. Tt's all i can think of to describe them. ^^ We took pics, but I haven't canned.

Finally the four of us are together again lol. Yan, Ching, Kai and me ^^ Friends eh~ Hard to come by. I bet I know that after numerous betrayals.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And with a ghostly liyan~ Im ooooofffffff~

No comments: