Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happie Vdae ppl =)

Although im not really THAT happy la. Lolz... Okay la, kinda lonely, but ZHENG LING and LIYAN accompanied me, so Im rather happy. Yan and I exchanged flowers lol! Zheng Ling and I went to Sakae for buffet, SO SORRY i was darn LATE. >___________< GRRR. BAD ME.

Our sushi kept disappearing, ordered this and that, nothing ever appears on out table, mysteriously. Witha fulllllll *im stressing on that* STOMACH! We took a walk around heeren and then I went off to meet lao gong...

and she was late, as usual, and i think it's my bao ying. lol... it's been a long time since we two actually just went out and shop. Didn't really shop la, but we wanted to watch a movie or something, but there's movies to watch!! *cries* So sat down and eat ice cream, only yan that is. I can't fit anything in my stomach at all.

We bought each other roses in the end, red red roses. Nicce shopkeeper, makes the job of a florist so much more romantic. We walked to Esplanade, with a broken leg. LOL. There is a man playing piano there, so we sat there and listened, yan almost fell asleep. And soo~ We went to the riverside there, beautiful~ Ah ze called in the end, ending a sentence like, so dorts.

Thanks ZL and Yan, for AKIRAAAAAAAAAAAA and the Rossse!

*muacks*

Angel too, lol jie is not lonely with u la dear.

Auntie mei thinks i should sell my Vdae muffins in the shop lolz.

No comments: