Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yessssssssh. After so long I decided to update lol.
Welloz, Went out with Yan and Ching to swim on Tuesday... Hot sun! I arrived at the meeting place at 8am sharp. Called Yan and I got a reply:

"I still at home!"

O_O

Okkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, S I took the train to Pasir Ris, while calling Ching Ling, cause Yan said she MIGHT be still sleeping. And you know what, agter thre or four tries, Ching's mom picked up the phone, and she INDEED was still sleeping. AHH. Why did I ever wake up sp early for... T^T

So went out of the station, saw Yan outside the station, so we went to get something to eat and drink at Cottage Pies WS, ka jiao Sabrina and Ah Chuang auntie. ^^ I was so sian until I went to wash plates and help sell things. =.= Finally Ching arrived. So we set off to swim! Not in the trains dear, =.=/;

Yan almost TRAMPLED off the train! Cuz she thought we're suppsoed to get off at Jurong East station *We're going to Jurong East Swimming Complex* But she should know lo, we've been there so many times! And her Wushu competitions also there! We're suppsoed to get off at Chinese Garden!

Yan: OMG! Quick get off the train!
Me: *Pulls yan back* We're getting off at Chinese garden stupid.
Ching: From O____O to ~.~ to XD
Yan: Huh isit?! >///< Don't laugh le lah!
Me: XD

Ching die die dun wanna change into her swimsuit =.= We forced her and she's almost crazie. Lol... We started with the lazy pool, yan and ching went crazie. I just watched them lol. Actually wanna play the slides next, but wave pool start to have waves le, so we run there~ And I almost dorwned LOL. Cuz my swimming skills is =.= And ching is short enough to get swallowed by the waves. Lolz... After the 'tsunami' we saw alot of 'victims' on the 'beach' *actually they are just sun tanning* Yan and ching went to play the slides while I watched. Then wanted to go jacuzzi, but got a few stupid guys there, pointing and laughing. Siao.

After swimming we ate lunch at KFC... then so tired we pratically dragged our feets on the way to the mrt station. Took the train back to Tampines, went for a lil shopping, then I went to ching's hosue to lend Full House... Not too bad the show, but im still not attracted to Rain. Lol.

Okie... Im hungry, havem't eaten breakfast yet. >_<

=)

No comments: