Monday, March 20, 2006

Today I went out with sabrina, to sing k. Lolz. She very siao siao~ I took pics with her too, but I haven't scan in, so... next time ba!

After tt, at 4, went to work... With yan the blur sotong. Lolz. She ah... really blur, give ppl wrong change somemore!~ lolz! And forget this and tt, nvm, yan, you just start nia, I dun kill u, plus th fact mother-in-law got come, so i better be nice to you. Lolz. My mum bought rice for us too!

At night after we're done with most things... two ladies walked into the shop and STEP on my MOPPED floor. The floor is still very wet somemore! And they nv say they having here! Then still drop flakes of pastry here and there. Grr. Then got irritating mosquito! Keep flying around, until yan and I have to be like, counterstrike, one take sheldox and one take water spray, and on alert mode! BUT, still didn't kill it. Eeks, it bit my knee somemore, not much blood there still wanna suck.

To Yan: Your blog skin looks pretty nice in my resolution, and it fits just nice. And erh, that guy who chase me and drives u remember? he's reliefing in SIGLAP SEC. eeeek.

I changed alot these days, after certain friendship incidents, and certain stress... I changed. So much even I cannot believe. I snap at ppl. I... wel;l, yan ask me not to be angry about the two ladies who stepped into the shop on my wet floor, mentioned above, and i said: Don't care about me, Im not bu shuanging about you.

Seriously, why would such a small matter make me say such words? Somehow Im just too irritated by the fact that I have to go with other ppl's ways, and i think it's time to get my way, but only ah ze will go along with me la, lolz. I think wan ying is irritated with me, cuz i refused to go escape theme park tomolo. It's..... boring. And she called at nite say go wild wild wet, but i told her if yen is not going im not going, cuz i will feel left out. She doesn't understands, cuz when you leave someone out, the onli one who will feel awkward about it was the one who was left out.

I nid to work on my english, speaking too much of chinese these days. damn that ze.

No comments: