Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oliolioliohhoho.

I'm back to update. Lol.

I'm on my long holiday before CNY right now!
So basically I'm either doing work home,
or handling The Jaspe!
Or modeling clothes waiting to be sold! (I realised they sell better than on hangers fmfats)


And oh, playing 'We Bowl' and 'Trade Nation' on Ipod lol.

These days I've been feeling happy =D
Other than the occasional pekcek ness.
And I supposed I'll be happy right till after CNY? Lol.

First and foremost, I'm counting down 3 DAYS MORE to the return of my bestie, Yan!

And on the day she's back, we'll be having a gathering in the morning,
and shopping in the afternoon.
This girl knows no tiredness.
I thought she wanted to unpack or rest, but she readily accepted the proposal to go, well, shopping.


Here's some pictures to spice up the entry!


BF went fishing with his friends last Saturday
and reeled in this giant Golden Promfet.
It weigh 5kg, and is well, sleeping in my freezer now.

To me, Promfets are supposed to look like this:


Sits nicely in a plate, steamed, and feeds like only 2 people.

And not like this:


Ah now you can see how big it is.
The only way we could look to eat it, is to slice up the fish meat and throw the bones,
and eat the meat for CNY steamboat yums.



You can see BF was very happy.
And in comparison to other normal sized groupers, its like, I don't know, huge.




Was out for dinner gathering with Hiyu Jie, my brother and co.
It was kinda like a gathering, cause Hiyu Jie's leaving for Brisbane for her masters in 1 week.
And Rue's gonna leave SG soon.





Had dinner at V8 @ Bugis Junction.
Decent food, cheap.

Best of all is the company yo.


We went to take Purikura after hahaha!
I only managed to convince JengLoon, my brother & Wilson to join in the group photo.

We girls had so much fun, we took another all by ourselves.

And as you can see, we ran out of poses.



The guys went to have dessert so we met them downstairs, and shared the Mango Pamelo Sago.

Its the shop beside MOS burger @ Bugis Junction.
Forgot what's the name, but it serves Hong Kong desserts, not too bad so go take a look if you want =D


Of all randoms:




I fell in love with over knees socks.
Thing is, I can't wear them anywhere else.
Except like, Genting T^T

And yes its my poncho again, it happened to be the easiest thing to put on and pair with the socks. LOL.


Bosses printed out some of my designs to be sent out as postcards to clients =D
The outcome was good, and I'm very thrilled haha!

Yes I know they are just simple pictures with quotes, but you won't believe how much time I put into these postcards.



Guess I'll end here <3

I now feel like the sago again. zzz.

No comments: