Monday, January 17, 2011

pipipipiponponchochocho!

Feeling glad today so I'm updating haha!
Nowadays this blog is updated at the rate of my emotions.

I might update when I'm extremely sad.
Or hyper,
or happy.

I totally have none of those "today I did this and that" entries anymore!

Though updates are sacred, but I know I probably wouldn't stop blogging.
Reading old entries is like turning back my life line,
its more than just fun to read those archives.

I get to remember how dumb I was, how in love I was, and how foolish I was.
I get to recall how I made those friends who lasted with me till the end.
& now I get to recall how I spent these years with Sky the bf.

(And I have fights evidences written down on my blog for future needs/threatening muhahha)

And I always have this little thought in my mind,
that I want to blog down my entire life right here,
and when I'm old and wrinkly, I'll read through all the posts again.
=D





Okay, enough of my ramblings,
here are some random things happening in my life nao!



Say hi to the new members of my children!
I have 2 more babies in my care from today onwards, yet to be named.
I want to name them Pudding & Jelly, after Taeyeon's WGM nicknames hahaha!

My 3 other adults are doing fine, despite being old.
They are already coming 2 years old and I'm pretty worried honestly.
=\




Was out with BF to beach road this afternoon!

He's holding this Coca cola can from a Korean supermart we passed by.
Its cuuuuuuuute so I told him to take a picture with it,
and he obliged.

<3

Wore my poncho out and boy was I'm glad cause night time when I have to head back home was COLD MAX!

And its not warm on hot weathers either, sweet.


Oh, 2 men stared at me when we were crossing the road,
they didn't just give a blank stare, they looked like they were about to eat me O.o

BF glared back.
Maybe they thought I'm a chicken?
That area has plenty, but ey I've never seen them wearing ponchos leh!



Smile until cannot see my eyes already lah huh?
>///<


Been with this guy for nearly 2 years, and despite all the massive wars we're still together.
God knows why, really.
We are TOTAL opposites.


But I enjoy spending time with his family,
chatting with his mum and sharing thoughts on news and etc.

We were sitting together today and I teased BF that to marry me,
he has to prepare the traditional 4 types of gold (aka 4 dian jin: necklace, bangles, earrings, ring)
BF told me to wait long long,
and his mum said "Dong ah, you better go prepare the 4."

LOL.






And these 2 pictures is to empathize my love for ponchos, which are supposed to be out of season NAO.


T^T



I'm done updating.
At least its not a filler entry eh.

No comments: