Thursday, October 13, 2005

I wonder why I have so mani ppl visiting me today, feels like Im a monkey or rather, hamster from the zoo. O_o I have my dearest xuan, soon after, Yvonne, then, Amie, theeeen~ At night, I saw vanessa. Lolz....

Special thanks to dearest Xuan aka Joelle. =) I love the prezzie, it's cute ^^

Work today yet again, well well well, what else can I say? Lolz... I dunnoe. I was commented by him, by my friends, by my workmates that.....

Im not romantic enough.

Like heeeeey~ that's not true, I ammm! Just that i don't show it. But then again. *glares at him* with that kinda person, who in the world can show the romantic side? *shakes head*

I was having a chat with my stupid adrian yesterday night. He insisted I should stay the way I am, cuz im HUGGABLE. What kinda stupid reason is that? Man, I dun wanna stay huggable, im not anyone's pillow, shoulder yes, pillow? I doubt. Hmm, maybe i should open a factory that make pillows like me. *I juz realised im lame, sorrie*

Im bored, i dunnoe wad to do now, later or tomolo. I just know I have work on Sat and Sun. How... lifeless. *shrugs* I guess i need somethings to bother me. But then again, I do have those things, just that I din want to discuss much.

I went to kbox with ChinYen and Wenqi on Tuesday. Started with a lunch at swensons lolz, and then my dear qiqi was late again. Im soo used to it. lolz. Okie, it was 2pm to 9pm singing. Craziness. Qiqi almost took the place as a bedroom, so good to slp. But then, Winshern came in after work and totally killed the atmosphere. He's nuts, serious. But he cracked me up. Now he has to put me back into shape, okie, im lame again.

Went for dinner after that, Fish and Co. ^^ Wendy and WanYing came to meet us, feels like the old times. ^^ I was so tired afterwards, with a sore sore throat. >_<

All right, im going to leave it here. I dunnoe wad to type. Lolz...

Xuan, glad u've looked upon and over it. *huggies*

Nights ppl!

No comments: