Saturday, October 15, 2005

Today i start work at 2pm! So shuang wahahahhaa.... But time passed really fast, I din really get what i was doing at work. *shrugs*

After work, i saw a couple of things that I thought might be weird. Firstly... I saw this girl, who's like, 1 1/2 my size, with white blonde hair. It was... erh...... shining in the night. I thought it was kinda scary though. Jane suggested for me to dye that colour. I immediately told her, I can go Pink, Blue or even WHITE, i die die dun wan blonde. Come on, imagine, BLONDE? ME?

*jes waves the image away*

Then on the way back four cars of the same kind zoomed passed me. VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Gone.

Sweats. ^^;

Okie...

Yesterday was that guy's bdae, I din give him anything, much to my adelene's disappointment. I just... well, called him. HEY, overseas called is darn darn darn expensive okay?!

I just realised i am digging my own grave. Expensive still ask him to call. Okay, hypotise myself [He's rich he's rich he's rich...] Ohmmmmmmmm.... WAIT, wrong again, I don't need to hypotise myself, he IS rich anywae.

Im not in the wrong, yeah? yeaaaaaaah?!

Crappy me.

Adelene's digging details on what i told him yesterday. Come on, I just said: "Happie bdae! YEAAAA~ You're OLDDDDD! Lao ren!"

Reply was:" Ben nu ren."

*shrugs* That simple. Yup. *i can feel adelene glaring at me* OH FINE. I ended off with a ai ni~~ like i always did to my friends, and I hung up.

Happie? *i think i saw xuan, jus, marc, ade and yan nodding happily*

Hmph......

Im going offfffffffff!

Bleaaaaaaaaahz!

No comments: