Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Today is a peaceful, yet bored day. I acty decided to do some maths and get the main points out of social studies. I've been reading old conan mangas the whole day. Rain was making itself known by getting heavier each second. The house was dark, the room was dark. And i didn't bothered to switch on the lights.

I started staring at the ceiling. What a nice weather to get into a daze. There's no one at home at all, so it was rather quiet. My dog was a little afraid of the dark weather, so he squeezed past the kitchen gates and sashayed into my room. Haha...

The more people around you, the lonelier you'll get when they leave.

身边越是多人陪伴,当他们离开时,你就越是寂寞。

Was feeling kinda lonely, but I guess it's all right, I'll be fine. =)

It's just sometimes, I would wonder, had I made the right decision for my life. I'm not uncertain, but still, doubts still came. Like my music career, my friends, him. Never mind I'll get those insercurity out this moment.

Im hungry now lolz.

No comments: