Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yay, im back to update after a much scary experience. I know it might sound weird, but i got scared by a huge unknown flying insect. Just now, like, 5 mins ago.

I stared at it, wad a huge, amazing insect which I had never seen before, but sadly, it had to DIE. I grabbed the pesticide from my room. *ever since the last incident of a bee like insect, i think i wrote it in my blog too. lol.* And kor asked me to spray at it, but eh, it landed on TOP of my room's door, and I couldn't reached, So i GRINNED~ at my kor. All right, he sprayed at it and it flew around, i got scared when it was beside me and erh, I acty tripped over my living room's table with a bang.

"You own house you also get tripped!?" Says kor with a dorts look.

Heh heh heh. Okie, so it flew and landed on the floor with a crash. So.... so... er xin. We took a closer look, but we dunnoe wad thing it is. Gave up, threw it into the dustbin.

Earlier this afternoon when Kor came home, he brought two friends also, one gurl who i believed named Ivy and A guy i think i remember. Lol... I was singing karaoke, Kor said i was noisy, i ignored of course. But his frens sat there on the floor and listened two songs throughout, so i said it was my person concert LOL!. Im kidding k?

Yesterday i went to vocal elssons, as usual. Was feeling a little tired, but I went anyways... To realise.....

There's onli me and denson, and this guy i forgot him name, okie im bad. Andrew came afterwards, but well, that meant the class of 7 has only four today. *shrugs* Wilson [my dear instructor] stated that yesterday was acty the last lesson of the second stage, which means a exam thingie on the very day. Perform a song and then get commented. I din know about that. Next lesson gotta choose a fast song, i guess no problems. ^^

I was darn high yesterday for some unknown reason. When Denson started singing a Wu Si Kai song, i kept going OO~ OU XIANG! He dorts at me. He seldom dorts at me okieeee. I choose Tao Jing Ying's Jie Jie Mei Mei Zhan Qi Lai.

Then i realised im scolding all the guys in the class, note, the class has onli one gurl, which is poor lil me. Lol. Denson wanted to murder me already. Hahaha...

Okie, i miss everyone, someone plz ask me out, im too free.

>_<

No comments: