Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I've been bugged to update... And so I will today...

Starting from Friday... I went to picnic, yes, u saw it right, picnic with Yan, ching and kai... Acty they wanted to go swimming, but I objected because I am seriously not in the mood to go swimming, plus IM so black already, I don wanna be blacker you know. Okay, so, the day before I went to cold storage at bugis *with qi they all laughing at me* bring crab meat and potatos. Got up at 8.30am to make crabmeat sandwiches and potato salad. >_<>

We spurned around Pasir Ris park in attempt to find the perfect place to lay the mat *roadsides =.= and erh, under palm trees* We ended up under a shelter 20mins lata. Finally settled down for a good picnic..... until a storm seemed to be coming! ~.~ We packed up and took some photos, before going to the spiderweb there to play. The three monkeys climbed up and I stared at them. Lol, when they came down we went for the look like hamster wheel thing. Ching kept turning us, until I feel like puking. Well, yan was the last to get down, we all know dear ching wun let her off so easily...

We went to play the flying fox thingy soon. But it's so..... Well, i think it's better for kids la, cuz we swing swing also in the middle stop. Lolz, too heavy la! I was sitting at the swing watching those three ppl playing with that ma tong-like thing, then I got a shock, kailin was sitting there and all of a sudden she started turning so fast until she looks like she's going to fall off! But lata Yan stopped the thing, we all realised a scary fact, no one touched or turned the thing at all!

My God!

Went to yan house to clear up after tt, watching tv and teasing her cockroach-like three legged hammie. Grew so fat!

oooookay. Today went to fa xie. Lol went to kbox by myself. Their ice lemon tea is...... Tea with ice with lemon and without sugar. I reckoned that guy forgot to put sugar, and the potato for that curry chicken rice is as crunchy as an apple. =.= Winshern happened to came by on his off day, lol. I told him about the drink, and he tried. Indeed. Lol... He took it out to complain and then i was treated another cup. See the goods of having someone who works in Kbox? LOL!

Went to meet Kor and his friends upstairs at pool there. Then went to cottage pies. I forgot to bring home that guy's sig and my card yesterday. I teased Sab and ZhengLing about reading my things without asking. Lol... Okie, after tt my bro came back to look for me ater his lunch. We accompanied JinChang to search for a new fone he likes. And we went toooooo~ Hagen Daz~ Ice cream! And~~~~~~ Take pics! I kept kanna squashed to the front. The photos darn dorts. Scan in le show u all. lol

Beri beri stressed these days... Sighs.... Sorrie jus, for rejecting your offer to go that camp. money probs. T_T And thanks xuan for listening to me crap. Lol... Ai ni men orh~

No comments: