Saturday, November 19, 2005

Feeling bored.

I couldn't bring myself to get up today, esp when the thought of having to go to work appears in my mind. I'm feeling tired, really. I felt like sleeping. Money sucks, really.

Went to watch Harry Potter on Thurs, not too bad, but not too good either. Hiyu jie hates it coz she read the book before and she doesn't like the way they canceled loads of scenes and characters. I guessed so too, a 2hours 30mins movie couldn't show much anyway. But what i was kinda disappointed with was that Harry and Voldermod only fought for... 10 or 15 mins, that's all. *scratches head* Gave it 6 over 10, you can give it a try if you want. Im looking forward to Chicken little. Jane was addicted to that pre-movie commercial thingie, where you see chicken little dancing to that Mayiyahi mayiyaho song. I kept singing it to irritate people these days.

Yesterday went to meet Hiyu jie sing kbox. You can bet we went crazie. Espcially when it came to 56's songs. Tou Xin Yes I Love You was wahahahas. I always get very very high when I heard that song anyway. I enjoyed the day very very much. I love going out with friends you can talk easily to and just a short session of entertainment, then take a seat somewhere in a cafe and have a good talk. In out case, we ended up eating Sakae Sushi buffet. Was great. Hiyu jie almost died under the sushis, she ordered too much and ended up finishing them only 40mins lata.

Oh, Wimpy said he's going to NS at Dec 9th. So fast. Qi is going to be so lonely. Lol, she said she would already. Saw YiEn on the way to toilet after Kbox. He looks the same, slightly skinner. He called me and went:"look behind! Oi, your eyes paste stamps ah? *Ma jiu tiak stamp ah*"

Nothing much happened today. Customers come and go. Come all together, go all together. Jacqualine came to visit us. I haven't seen her since half a year and more ago. Looking good, her boyfriend must had fred her well, looking as cute as usual. ^^

Hmm, let's see what do I have planned for next week:

Monday - Vocal Lessons. Haven't went for three weeks already, cuz of exams.
Tuesday - Hiyu Jie haven't confirm with me yet.. Dunno.
Wednesday - Work
Thursday - Angel mei booked me go Esplanade Teddy factory lol.
Friday - Planless, perhaps sleep ba.
Sat and Sun - Woorrkkk...

I have a bad habit of picking up fights these days. I get really angry when people don't understand that Im irritated. You people just have to bear with me, if you couldn't bear with my temper, you don't understand me well enough. Serious.

Btw, the coding if you people carn get it right, it's Unicode. Blogger changed it to Unicode, so yeah.

Im bored. Give me something to do, except work that is.

*walks away*

No comments: