Monday, November 28, 2005

I changed my handphone...

^^

To a Samsung E350C, the one I've been eyeing for so long, and so disturbing my friends saying: It's sooooo cute~ that fone. So happie, so glad the price dropped so fast, okay is tt good or bad? I dunnoe~ My old line is cut off already, so you ppl betta not call that 97417908 number already k? I nid time to remember wad's my number too, yeah dun feel weird if I have to look at my fone for my own number when u ask me for it~ I have to send an overseas message to him so that he knows =.= Hope my mum dun scream when she saw the bill.

Friday going to bbq, planning to bring my cousin along, hope her parents allow, cuz my uncle's going overseas again and my younger cousin *the one im bring is the older one* is crying. Cuz they dun see their father often. Going to buy prezzie for leaking but i have no idea what to buy. *shrugs*

Acty I'm just crapping around, have got nothing to do *yawns*

No comments: