Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Yaaay another day gone.... Didn't do much things today, the msot interesting part comes at night, so shall not go on and on, straight to to the point!

Today is the first vocal class after three weeks of not attending. The class is full house, no one is absent, full choir lolz. My classmate said he compsoed a song and wanted me to sing it, i was so shocked. Then he added: It's meant for a female to sing, plus it's a little kiddish. I diaoz at him. But he's really a great composer, he sang one of his songs today, the melody and lyrics is simply wonderful, only that the tone is kinda too high, Ricky can do it though, considereing the fact he has a high voice. Man his voice is even higher than mine.

I almost died at the practice today, cuz I was forced to sing high high mariah carey worthed falsettos, and surprised, I did it. O_O It's really high into the head. Im kinda scary. Didn't know I can actually reach such high notes. Guess I have much more to learn and much more skills that I could master.

Wilson my instructor is going to teach next year, in a primary school. I bet he would be well liked, but that also means he wouldn't be able to teach us at night on mondays. We're in a loss on what to do. Change the lesson to Sat? But most of us couldn't make it, we didn't want to split up. So we suggested those with cars to pick wilson up after work. I dunnoe, I don't want my class to split up nor change an instructor, our class is fantastic, although im the only girl, i enjoy singing with them.

Sighs... I guess we'll work out something.

No comments: