Friday, November 11, 2005

Although the name Jeslene creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.
Your first name of Jeslene has given you a rather quiet, reserved, serious, studious nature. You have sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things of life, the beauties of nature, music, art, and literature. The people who mean the most to you are those who can offer you intellectual companionship. It is only when you are among those who understand your deeper nature that you can really be yourself. The experience of having your remarks taken lightly or belittled, particularly during the early years of your life, has caused you to keep your thoughts and feelings to yourself. You do not express yourself spontaneously when conversing with others; hence other people may often regard you as being aloof, and even unfriendly.

****
Well, it's rather correct, for the profile of my first name, Jeslene. Esp the art and music part, so de true. Lolx, all ppl who chose this name is like that? I want to meet another Jeslene with the same spelling. Jeslene, not Jeslyn or wadever.

Maths paper 2 today. I want to scream already, it's... well, ha-ha-ha. Hiyu jie whined to me the moment I called her after the paper. Seems like we both have something to kill ourselves for. I went to K-box with Jie and her dar after that. Each took a room, they were beside mine ^^ I screamed the heck out of myself, and to think I lost most of my voice on Tuesday after singing with elle. At 2pm I went into their room there to Ka jiao. Sing Tou Xin yes i love you, and hao jiu bu jian. lolz.

I want to change my layout. To my face maybe? but wouldn't you ppl puke after seeing the layout? Lolz, I can imagine Roman puking, come on la roro, I never forget you la, my good classmate! The day i forget you will be the day i forget my dear desk aprtner Ahmad! Look at the tagboard, what a mess O_O Yan, ni men dao di zai gan ma.

Countdowning 9 days.

No comments: