Wednesday, November 09, 2005

"It's always I the one who gets hurt."

Who haven't said this sentence before? I really want to meet that person. I've heard so many things these days, experienced so many people's sorrows, I did such deep thinkings today. No I'm just being normal. It just felt, well, rather weird if I don't start thinking already.

I'm always the one who whines about depression, and him, he's always that cool about loneliness. I know I'm in the wrong, but whenever he talks like that, I felt no concern. It's just me, i swear. He's good to me, really. But why am I so insercure? Why do I always felt that he doesn't understands that I just wanted to understand more about him?

Think in another way, and it helped. He just didn't want me to worry. I come from a happy family, whereas he doesn't. His life is too complicated and if I came to knew about it, he knew it would be another worry for me. He understands me, that's all matters.

I know both elle and eunice were having problems. More or less with relationships. Sometimes I wonder, how come people imagine about the wonders of romance, when it's actually not going to exsist in reality. Because it's never going to be like a fairytale. I want to give both elle and eunice a hug. Hold on through these days you feel sorrow, and soon you'll understand. What, i don't know, but we'll find a way.

People may leave you, but that is to make sure you meet more people. I don't know where this came from, I just thought so.

Smiles, life wouldn't be so depressing soon after. There's always sunlight after the rain.

No comments: