Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Say hi to my...

Say hi to my...




...New Cacti.
I named it "toenails".
Cause it looked like human feet, adorable max.

I bought it at the pasar malam at Tampines Central.
The first one to catch my eye was this little planty.

I hope it loves me too!



...New set of makeup + Hair products.

From left: Essential Rich Premier Hair Essence, Skin79 Diamond Absolute Total BB Cream, Skin79 All-Day Sun Powder, Mac Gel Eyeliner, Benefit High Beam.

I've been using Essential for quite some time now.
Its good, the shampoo & conditioner, so I decided to try the Essence as well.
Works like mad well.

Skin79, I've been using the Hot Pink BB cream, and now that I've finished it, I got their latest product.
They claim they have jewel extracts inside, I don't know lah.
But the colour suits me, and it gives this glow.
I'm a nude makeup lover, so this is a keeper.

As for the all-day sun powder, I got it because of the SPF lol.
It has SPF 30!
And also it coordinates with the Diamond BB cream.
Plus its cute.
Works okays, give a shine too.

Mac Gel Eyeliner - authenticity unknown.
I got this online from Gmarket.
I just wanted to try a gel-based eyeliner.
And since my current liquid eyeliner from NYX isn't waterproof (once I cry, I cry black tears)
I got this smudge/waterproof one.

Comes with the brush, and is smooth and easy to apply.
I guess its a keeper too~
But I don't know if its authentic lah.
I don't think so though!

Would love to try the real Mac one, soon.




... Pink mini flat iron.

It's actually a free gift from a Hairdye.
I think its Prominous or however you spell it.

Its selling at $17.85 at Watsons.
And it comes with this flat iron.
I went to check NTUC Fairprice, they have the same thing, same price, without the hair iron.

Adorablllleeeeeeeee.
Works like magic!


...To spree items from Korjap Madness Spree Batch 1.

This is the Floral Vneck Dress.
Mad sassy in real.
But I sold this away, cause I didn't like it that much.

Holding Love for Fashion Spree now.
Check http://facebook.com/thejaspe if you wanna take a look.


--

Randomly, is it true guys act so much better when they aren't around their guy friends?

I happened to read this status update from someone in my facebook.
So I recalled how it was like when BF was around his guy friends, with me tagging along.

I think I'm lucky?
Cause even when he's around his friends, he'll make sure I cross the road safely,
he'll hold my hand even when he's holding a conversation with his buddies.
Or turn around to ask if I'm bored when I kept quiet.

=)

--

These days I see a few people pointing fingers at me for things I've said, but not meant for them.
Those are questions in general, for the general.

I'm way too lazy to clarify anymore.

--

I don't miss being single.
That's a great thinking, and I'm loving it =)

No comments: