Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm gonna fall asleep soon.
So to keep myself awake, I decided to do some random meme which HiyuJie tagged me in Facebook,
So that I can save you all the agony of being tagged. (Not like it matters)



Three names I go by:

1. Ruiwen - Old friends (Plus surname for Mr ODL)

2. Jeslene - Most common

3. Wen - Closest friends

Three Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Baker

2. Street Directory Address Checker (like, really)

3. Erh, temporary temperature taker at Heart Centre (High risk, high pay too.)

Three Places I have lived:

1. SG

2. Tampines

3. Erh, in my bf's heart? KNS.

Three Favorite drinks:

1. Hot Tea

2. Iced Tea

3. Roooooot beeeeeeeer (+ float complusory)

Three TV Shows that I watch:

1. Heroes (The korean variety show, not the english series)

2. We Got Married (Nichkhun <3 Victoria <3 SeoHyun<3 Gain <3 )

3. ...Documentaries....?

Three places I have been: *most recent*

1. Erh.... Genting

2. Taiwan...

3. Erh... Amoy food centre for lunch?

Three places I am looking forward to go:

1. Bangkok next year!

2. Rendang Island

3. Taiwan again <3

People that I sms/sms me regularly:

1. BF

2. Tong/Mum (these two sms me on the same frequency one lol)

3. Leaking

Three of my favorite foods:

1. BEEF. ME CARNIVORE!

2. Mum's cooking (gee this is starting to sound like those bio we write during pri sch)

3. Steamboat <3

Three friends I think will respond:

1. No one

2. because I didn't

3. tag any!

Three things I am looking forward to:

1. BF's final bball match this Friday night

2. Mum's birthday

3. Christmas~

Three things that are always by your side:

1. Pixon (poor battered phone it is)

2. Wallet + atm card + cash.

3. My crystal bracelet which mum made.

Three things I always look forward to during weekends:

1. SLP.

2. Spree item arrivals

3. Dinner with BF <3

Three things I always do every morning:

1. 814am - alarm rings - stop the alarm

2. calls BF to wake him up for work

3. Nua 5 mins more if I'm working on the day, if not, nua 1 hour more then BF will call.


Thats it lol.



No comments: