Sunday, October 03, 2010

Birthday + Fishes + Prawns!

Yaaaaay.
I decided to update!

Actually U had this drafted entry for some time already.
Just that some stuff happened.

But since I'm in the mood now, better do it before I get another moodswing (Oh the woes of a woman!)

Latest events first:

I went prawning!
Prawn catches are little, but we managed to catch a giant prawn each.
Probably around 300-400grams each.



I only realised they were holding claws when I was editing the picture.
Lol.


Compared to a normal prawn.
See what I mean now?
OH SHIT.
I FORGOT ABOUT THE LEFT OVER WORMS.
They are in the freezer with my prawns!


...Okay, I took them out already.
But my fishes are sleeping so back they go into the freezer.




Prawn =D


I can has no eyes.




On the train.
Been really moody and tired since I woke up.
Sighs.


Got this in the mail, and its from none other than my best gf <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhn_XXoJudl6a9PoH-b2e3yoOL28TgrcUhDhS8jyujXea33RG5sAnxhn7nxsKJuGxZHonuNxzkwMtFrKy3O7WPskq1jyApzLDT6i7x595xrWHkKJK6PFoqv66Xh7kwoG48lNwUT/s1600/SDC11306.JPG">




Btw I no long hair anymore.
Just snipped the off cause I'm afraid of splitends zzz.


Chalet!




Heros doing the cooking.


Flowers from B =)



This person very tok gong one.



GFs who stayed late, so we took timer pics =D


On my birthday itself:

Had dinner at Xin Wang, same as last year =)




Tong & Kai bought balloon for me!

Its been a week and its still not flattened yet.



I had this awkward smile cause I was on the phone and my face became like that when i tried to smile for the camera.

Major fail.



I miss my long hair!




I wished I could write more.
But my brain auto shut down alrd.

Very sleepy!

So good night loves!

No comments: