Tuesday, September 27, 2005

*cough cough cough* I actually wanted to update yesterday, but my internet died on me, YET AGAIn. So yeah, u get wad i mean.

Yesterday.... Hmm consultant miss lee and miss teo gave me some good advices, i listened, glad I have such friends, =) I'm very happy now. Very very very. =D

Went to vocal lessons at night, those ppl are in a craze, I was called a ghost =.=, not my fault la. Okay, so we went into class, and to realise im going to sing AGAIN, whhhhhhhhhhhhhy~ Man, wilson got me and ricky to sing falsettos, i mean, REALLY high that kinda... Managed, but so forced hahaha, i nid to pratice >_<

I ask them to choose one song, Either Ioio or Luo Da Hor, s.h.e de. But i say: It's act cute de hor.
They replied: Ey, u cute enough le, no nid act cute le la! hahahahah thank you thank you =P

Wilson decided to get Luo Da Hor, and er, my dear guys in the class became my harmony angels, hahahahha. They keot going: rainy days plz go away, harmonised somemore, so li hai *clap clap clap* Enjoyed that song, im so surprised it was in my voice range, and i wasn't a lil bit nervous, i guess that helps. They didn't find much faults with my song, glad to hear so, but they kept going: Jeslene, u need to MOOOOOVE more! O_O like wad? 70s dance? They're so impressed with my rap O_o. I kept laughing halfway through.

Okie, so erh, they forced me to sing another song, so they ended up with superstar, and they're like, erh, falsettos, I think those four cannot mix together, will go insane, to think denson is so calm, good good, but why are they always discussing about murder? <_<>

"Wah Jes, you rocker right?!"

"Do i look like one? NOOOO~!"


To think they like to bully gurls, sadly im the only gurl in the class *sighs and walk away*


Watched FF7 the movie, just now. It was wonderful!


I'm feeling extremely happy. =)

Thanks to Yan, Yen, Ze. Yes, ze =)

Bye!

No comments: