Friday, September 16, 2005

Yupz. it's a new layout, or rather just a new color thingie... New header banner... Heeeh, if anyone realise, the Bai Se Hua Yang that Yang is wrong, i saved and closed the file before i could realise it, but who cares? That yang is still yang! ^^ look at the background~ PETALS!

I went out with Yan, Leaking, ZhengLing, Ching and Vinvin today, celebrate my bdae, supposingly yen they all suppsoed to come, but i dun wanna talk about it, cuz i was rather irritated la. And it's not my bdae today either k. Juz someting advance.

We started at Genki sushi, taking more than 20 mins to decide on wad to eat on... ^^ Yupz, and so we decided, i ordered Ebu Fry Don, nice nice~ After that we went to kbox, nothing much, just that they're like, kinda paying money go in hear me sing nia, dorts. Yan almost fell asleep, as usual. =.=

Yan brought me a hamster, female one, so cute. She's now slping in a small tank at the living room, i dun want her to catch a cold, cuz my room is in air-con now ^^ Haven't gave her a name, but I will think of it, i mean im not good at it and u gurls know i write fanfictions with my own name, Jeslene, cuz im too lazi to think up of anything.

Leaking brought me a pretty precious moments box, with CHOCS inside! SOOOO much! Kitkats and Crunch! I lvoe chocs ^^ How wheeeeeeeeeeee~

Ching gave me a perlini silver necklace, pretty! ^^ love it, four leaf clover! She bu de wear it heh heh heh!

Okie, dun crap le... Ade, alan and adrian coming back on Monday. Will be going to their house then. Which means another work project grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Something funnie to mention is tt ma and yan spent 3 hours playing 2 matches of pool. Noobs we are. =)

No comments: