Friday, September 09, 2005

Heh Heh Heh Heh Hehhhhhh.... Today is so darn fruitful, i decided to write a blog entry [Ah Ze make sure u carn read english wor, hahahahhahahaha~]

Today I was OFF! No work! And God bless, Hiyu jie no work also so we went.................

SENTOSA!

I shall upload the pics tomolo, i dun have the cable with me now!

We decided on going to underwater world.......... BUT the dolphine lagoon is not open until the end of september. *sniff* no dolphins. Auntie Mei [ladyboss] asked me to kiss the dolphins for her, but then I told her, No dolphins, so why not i kiss the Piranhas for you? She replied: No thanks You'll get hurt, I would have to answer to your parents. ^^
O-kay, so there ARE piranhas, scary... There was this feeding session for Piranhas too, but u know wad, they aren't hungry *grrrrr* And i know only now, Crocs kills the piranhas O_o, skin too thick to bite through i guess?

Sotongs! Okay, we call them nicely, Squids. They're like floating around with no target... So good... And the writings on the board says we can wave to the sotongs, and they might reply back with their arms with some kinda weird language, like aliens talking to humans, but the key word is MIGHT. Me and Hiyu jie waved and waved......

Waved..... *hello bro~*
Waved...... *Excuse me siiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrr~~~~*

No respond ~.~

Right, there's this pretty awesome corner, with this particular creature named Sea Angel. They're actually shell-less snails living in bei ban qiu that evolved wings like flippers. It's beautiful~ Picture tomolo, all right?
Speaking of floating I guess Jellyfishes are one too. So.. .. ... Scary. LOL! You'll get to know why tomolo. The tunnel is coooooool~ Loads of delicious FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD inside.... U see, goupers... HUGE goupers..... yummy, but well... the board says "Uncomfirmed notices of humans being attacked."

Does tt means our 3 months of dinner was denied? O_o

There's this cute Dugong there, named Gracie! SOOOOOOOO cute! Heex~

We went to Pawalan beach after that. It was supposingly good, until a few immature guys disturbed our photoshoot, with words like: So ugly still wanna take photo.
Hiyu jie rocks man, she went: Nowadaes guys in Singapore are SOOOOOOOOO imaature like KIDS. Before you say ppl, take a look at yourself la!

We're tired out, and on the way home.... When we decided to drop by Century Sqaure to see MEN SHOOED OUT of the SHOPPING MALL.

It's the Ladies' Night! We went in much to our delight... And u know wad?

SALE! SALEEEEEEEEEE~ And MOOOOOOORE~

Glenn Ong and Flying Dutchman was there, and shooing the guys out, they really cracked me up. The next event installed in the mall was...

Topless Hunks Revue.

We stayed to watch, with a few kids sitting there innocently wondering wad the heck is topless. I tell u, i praise Century Square for such an idea man.

I mean, HUNKS with SIX PACS, TOPLESS, and then DANCING, looking at u IN THE EYE.

*fans myself* I stayed on to the end of the dance. My goooooosh... Lolz~! I dun think i can describe, i might just kill innocent Angel with my much too mature describtions. *cough cough* I left after that, 9.45pm they have a Pole Dancing competition, of course, the pole dancers are HUNKS.

Sorry Ze, it's not my fault for loving hunks, i mean, who wouldn't? HAHAHAHAHAH~

*cough cough cough*

Don't tell him I said tt, he can't read english. ^^V

No comments: