Saturday, September 24, 2005

Well, jusjus bugged me to lupdate, so now im updating. I realised jus have no xuan to bug, so she came to bug me <.<

Afternoon was nothing, seriously nothing. Busy and quiet all at the same time, plus i wasn't feeling very well, stomach felt a lil funnie, but i din go to the toilet le, u ppl know wad i mean, i hope ^^

Oh, other than Ke-Jie gave me a call, telling me his schd too full, plus dorian's manager very strict, the chance of getting the thing yenyen wants is kinda difficult. I might as well talk to him in person then, but he seemed busy yeah. Aiya, dun care la, wait for him to call then tell him, makes my life so much easier.

At night, the ppl who dearest charlane DREADED to see came once more. Lolz... But she totally perked up when she saw her darling small eyes, i din manage to see his face. Only his backview. *shrugs* Quite small in size, short la i mean, charlane carn wear high heels then~ lolz...

Yan and leaking came to visit, waited for me to get off work, so cute eh, Charlane made them a ice chocolate soda, so basically, it's juz Soda, Hot choc and ice. We do not sell this in Cottage Pies, DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT come to cottage pies and ask for this weird soda, unless u see charlane there, all right?

Yan, leaking and i were discussing about words, as in when they come out of the mouth in huge huge solid form, it's kinda scary. I mean if a aeroplane happen to pass by with a VOOM, u dun wanna see a huge 'VOOM' word falling pass your window eh? Saw nine cats in total today, like i always do, so cute, Yan kept annoucing meow meow meows to the cats, and the kittens din even bothered about her, lolz...

Grr, i juz killed a bee-like insect, the thing is i DUNNOE where it died, i carn find it. I dun wanna step on it the next morning when i wake up, so er xin lo. Okay, so he really called and I laughed at him, cuz i was reading this interview on him, and his answers are so chim and so.... lame. *shrugs* he decided to ignore my laughter and go on with his guitar playing, no work today for him, how nice. Unlike me, 24/7 de. >_<

Okie la, i know this is a very very restless update, but im very restless indeed. Namie Amuro's new album's new, very hip hop, i like jap hip hop so much better ^^

No comments: