Saturday, September 03, 2005

I know i haven't been updating, and I know Justina is going to kill me somehow... But well, i juz managed to recover my password and now im back for a while..... ^^

I dunnoe wad to update leh... Juz tt i juz got my pay today, and decided to go for a lil shopping... Acty asking amie, but she has this meeting... so i acty dragged my mom along lolz... And ended up my mom forgot to bring my ATM card, so it's like well, use my mom's money first... Tomolo work again... Seeing charlane finally~ Belated bdae prezzie for her, i had in mind la... But in CASE she comes to my blog and sees this, i shall not reveal anything~ Lolz...

I wanna cut my HAIRRRR~ But alot of my friends are in protest of that, I mean, what's wrong with cutting my hair? O_o

Someone's driving me crazie on the fone right now... shall not talk much, typing with one hand isn't a good idea... I know this entry is pure crap, but at least i updated something all right =)

Luv ya all!

No comments: