Friday, June 03, 2005

...

Did anyone read the news? Espcially 56 fans? The one about Xie Zhi's mum denying that Zhi is a fillial son?

I wouldn't know about this matter, but i happened to take the papers from my dad today, and I happened to saw it. It was one huge page of it.

It said thar Xie Zhi had never gave his mother any money, only few red packets during festivals and occasions. It started from that matter that Xie Zhi's mom had built some balcony thingie, that is against the building laws of taiwan. Then when some reporters went over to take a look, Xie Zhi's mom told them off, that this house of hers is brought by herself, not by xie zhi. Then also, she told them bitterly that Zhi didn't gave her any money for it.

Well, Simon aka the manager told the newspapers, Xie Zhi didnt want the fans to bother his mother, that's why he decided to keep this quiet. He also said that Zhi had deposit 5 digits sum of money to his mother's account.

One more reason might be because Zhi's mom didn't want Zhi to be sued because of that illegal building thing.

Trust me, I don't believe this. I mean, hey, it's not like we haven't seen Zhi's mother cry at Zhi's very first concert. It's not like we haven't seen Zhi celebrating her birthday, along with 56 members. What's going on? All right, let's just end this.

I don't believe the reporters.

I believe Xie Zhi.

Zhi, jiayou.

No comments: