Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Silly Lankkkkka~

Wheeeee! Today is the end of my wonder two days offdays! >_< So saddenin, somehow it's all going great for me!

Yesterday I went out with my darling angeline! *huggies mei* She looks soooooooooooo kawaii! So sweet looking, and she's so TALL. *poor me, to think im four years older* Im kinda amazed at how mature her looks were, man, she looked more matured than I am! But nevertheless, so cute! *pinches angel* We went to bugis to take piccies, next time show u guys!

When we were at V8, my mom called, telling me she's going to buy a new Samsung E720C for me, and I was darn darn shocked. Because she told me to wait til december, when my plan expires. That m1 plan totally suxs man, charge me money for unknown things. Anywae, yeah, Im changing my fone this sunday xD

We went to kbox at sommerset then... Man, the moment we walked out of the station, this girl, looking darn fierce pounced on us!

"WAIT! YOU STAY RIGHT HERE! STAY RIGHT HERE!"

And u know wad? She's actually selling DONATION TICKETS.

Do u have to be so fierce?! Angel pratically stuck to the spot, and I quickly dragged her away, before she really have to fork out money for fierce looking donation tickets seller. =.= I guse i am mature in that way, swatting away this kinda things like they're flies. =.=

I found myself a new talent!

Sing guys' songs using ultra low yet girlish voice of mine!

And alot of lalalalalalalalas!

^^v But yeah, kbox was darn cold. I din know Cineleisure have kbox at the 8th floor too.

Today.... Went out with Yan, Ching at first. Supposingly to watch that Madgascar movie with Brandon K. But BK got something on, wun arrive until late. So we shook off that thought that we're going to watch that movie today. We took a walk around, and we kept bumping into Wenqi and gang. Lolz... Okay, soooooo.... We went to Cafe Cartel, to eat! I ordered Dory with Sambal, and Ching asked why is the dory NOT BLUE? ewwwwwwwwww. We still ended up watching that movie. Our movie khaki was a crowd! With me, yan, liying, peishi, j.lo, keeyong, cheryl, BK, Zhaolong, alvin... I think tt's all, I dun remmeber lolz. It's a great movie, though with a short storyline... The penguins are sooooooooo cute! Not to mention that cute lil squrriel like thingie, huge eyes, looks like ching! LOL! Eh, dunnoe why, I mentioned to peishi me and zhao long is nothing alike, u know why? We're born on the exact same day, montha nd year. *lol*

Okie~~~ My vocal lessons would be on hold until two weeks later, wilson's overseas~~ Lolz..

Bye dears, tc!

No comments: