Friday, June 10, 2005

Okie, so i haven't been updating, so Im a bad bad bad bad Jeslene.

Welloz..

Lolz... I did something very very stupid today.

I brought a tube dress, pink one.

And it cost 39bucks.

Ppl who know me, plz scream.

Ruiwen/Jeslene, the gurl who dun spend money more than 20bucks on a shirt brought something that cost 39bucks from Fox. That's a darn suprising amount of money! I haven't been spending so much money ever since... Prom! Wait, my prom dress cost me only 30bucks.


Okay.

I was hypotised. I must be, right? X(

So right, the tube dress. I tried it, and well, it fitted yea, but it kinda.... too bright a pink that it was a lil by it's own. I tried it with a jacket, and it looked weird. I can find a way yes, but no way am i going to wear a TUBE DRESS and bare my arms and shoulders when i have not a good figure. I can find a way. i WILL find a way. Wish me luck.

39 bucks sob sob.

Life is not sweet this month, not this week. Well. Loads of thingies happened, but it's all too long and troublesome to write it down. Work had been draining me out. I wonder why, Haven't I walked through this for like, half a year already?

The darn it case of the money prob.

Right, so what can I infer?

All i know is the Great singapore sale is here, and I promised not to buy any more clothes until next month, or perhaps the month after next. grrrrrr.

No comments: