Friday, June 24, 2005

Oh great, i've been a bad bad bad bad girl for not udpating, right? *everyone nods*

But hey! I'm erh... Slacking!

Okay, bfore i really start to crap, let me brief u guys on my days this week...

Monday tues and wed! Is my OFF DAYS! U carn believe how happie I was... Heh heh... But then again that means less money in my account, which is not good either... Monday i went for this makeover session thingie.. .It was... erh... experience earning. I dunnoe wad to say, but yeah. Went with Yen, and we both were late, cuz we spent tons of time searching for the place. It was kinda hidden within, so i guess...

The makeup thingie was kinda stupid, I mean, have to look up and down and it seemed as if im stuck to the chair! The photoshoot was even worse. HEY, why can chin yen have that kinda fun looking poses, and I have to do those...... eg: pull skirt down and give that kinda expression .

GEH!

Okie, so after that, bad things happened. My shoe strap broke off, and I carn even wear it! I walked barefooted to bras brasah in hope of a shoe store, no avail. So we took a taxi.

Our spoken destination: Uncle, MARINA SQUARE.

Taxi Driver heard: NOVENA SQUARE.

And he was the one who comfirmed with us it's marina square.... Grr...

After that we went back to tampines *with a new pair of sandles of course* Met qun yu and went to cafe cartel to eat. wheee... Something good finally...

Tuesday! BOWLING! Lolz... Before that i went to Kbox with yen... and had lunch there, after that it was bowling with liying aka leaking aka yan's sister~

Fun yes, but i know im rusty from bowling. I mean I haven't been touching bowling for dunnoe how long. Managed to get 85points at least. And u know, when i got a strike, my expression was like: ~.~

Yan came to meet us after that, with a few attempts in bowling, we knew it, she couldn't do it. LOL! But she insists that after she bowls the ball into the 'drains', we would get high points after tt, either a spare or strike. CRAPO!

We went for dinner~ And man, that korean hotplate I ordered had too much beef! It's 6.50 yeah, but welloz... it's valued for money eys too but so much i carn finish it at all... At least the salad i did finished it =d Liyan's laksa was................ un-tempting, watery and...... well, dorts.

They sell ice cream puffs at Emi cakes! I din know it was THAT huge, cuz it's two for 1.20 i tot it was kinda small small bite size... But in the end it was tt huge! i ordered four, and u can imagine i had a dorts time finishing it. Fruitful day yea~ I din know why i took bus 3 home, it turned and turned and turned, i almost vomited. Should had waited for bus 21 =.=

Wednesday I named it: Lazi Afternoon. I was so lazing around! Talked on the fone with wanying... until nite time i went to vocal lessons. My lessons are changing to Mondays, cuz my class now have onli two ppl, which is Andrew and me... Zumin and Derrick had work so they suspended the classes, and Louis? Disappeared. I told andrew one day we'll gather everyone to cottage pies to eat. lol!

Im sick today! GRRRRRRR..... I dun like this feeling.. Okie, im hungry off for lunch... =X Bye ppl~

No comments: