Sunday, June 12, 2005

I changed my LAYOUTTTTTTTTTTT~

Okay, not really, but I changed the whole feel and everything. The previous one was like, depressing. Now it's a soft and sad feel! I like my header graphic. ^^;; Not obvious, but actually that graphic contains like, 7 stock images. And between them were a woman who held her head in her hands, crying.

It's 1am already, and my downlaod's like, almost done. Shall wait for my downlaod to finish so I can off my computer! ^^ Tomolo's work again. To think today's work is so bored. I was darn tired... Sighz...

Nothing much to say today.

But well, im soooo not going to wear that tube dress, at least not so soon anywae. I dun wanna be paiseh okay. I've got my face to protect!

Ok ppl, I think i better go and sleep. I mean, it is AFTER midnite, and i have WORK tomolo. Not to mention the fact that i wanna cook lunch so tt I dun hafta spend much money. =P

Nites!

No comments: