Sunday, June 19, 2005

The past week is frantical! Today s the last day of Tampines Mall's Cottage Pies... Sobsob... Would msis it so muchie!

Last Sunday, yeah, last sunday, liyan kanna food poisoniing... She vomited and vomited, for one full hour. So weak until I have to call her mom: Auntie jiu ming! And so it happened that Liying had the same same condition. Sadness, food poisoning from the bee hoon in the morning. =x The rest of the day, I was in full business ~.~

David kept pestering me! He kept doing all sorts of thinges to irritate me! He say i speaks perfect chinese, so i said it's totally borned to be, and he started laughing like siao. No idea why. And then when i was staring into space, he kept saying: three chicken pies please. I looked up and he'll be like, grinning with thatr i-fooled-you look. GRRR...

I went to kbox with amie tt day. So happie~ hahahaha~ her voice is still sooooooo great... BUT! She started going stomach ache soon after we came out! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH... Everyone JUST have to scare me is it? I brought her to CP, and rest... Meanwhile i ate a American cheesecake lol... We went up to Discovery studios. We practically slept there, but that... mork kept disturbing us, and gary kept coming in... *shrugs* Speaking of gary, amie, he cam down to ntuc yesterday, and I saw him so i said hi. Lol... he looked so shock!

Tomolo's Jane's bdae... Sabrina brought roses for her! We took a photo of the roses and us hahahahha.... And liyan's version of tong hua sux man. HAHHA~....

Okie... Im having a headache and I dunnoe why. =.= I better rest... See ya all honey~

No comments: