Sunday, May 29, 2005

Frantic!

Today...

Is frantically frantical.

Why?

Today's sales is more than 400bucks, and the work load drove me crazi. There's an order of 21 chicken pie and 21 curry chicken pie at 11.30am. Work starts at 10am, and I was half rushing.... Yan and I was sooooo restless for some reasons... I carn believe we scraped 6 trays today! That's like... 168pies! wa....... Suddenly so proud of myself... hahaha... So fast neh, I work 5 months le... coming towards the Half a year mark. >_< I counted, and I worked like 230 hours this month. It's kinda scary. I work like, 50 hours a week, and I empathsize that im a part-timer.

Yan so cute, lolz! My lao gong ma, of course cute. LOL! Okie, okie... She told my mum the food she bought for us is going to be between lunch and dinner, aka Zhong Can. So dorts, my mom was like: erh, right. The promoter uncle by the side was so irritating! He kept going: my boss not here, I anyhow sell! My boss here I cannot anyhow sell~!

Then's what's the point of saying it?!

At night was one fo the most busy times. Stock was suppsoed to come in the afternoon, but then uncle kenneth decided it would be good to come at night. He told me 6 or 7 in the evening, and he arrive right on the time of 8.30pm, when Im suppsoed to keep the cakes before 9pm. Me and yan went crazi. She was serving a troublesome customer and I pratically did all the packing by myself. There's like, 7 boxes of minirolls to keep and fillings and blah... Drained me out. I never knew we can keep in such a short time. Proud. Lol!...

At night cuz yan have to reach home early to do work *dui bu qi honey~~~* So i went to century to put sales by myself. Shellen told me a dorts news, she changed back to her old boyfrienbd again. Wad... ...... *she told me she changed to a guy who chased her fr a year, then now she change back?*

Okie..... So i actually sent pies to pappa roti. They were playing Tong Hua the song in the shop, so i presented them the pies, me half singing the song...

"Ni ku zhe dui wo shuo~"

Then a voice pipped in.

"TONG HUA LI DOU SHI PIAN REN Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~"

I looked up.

And i saw David aka the operation manager of pappa roti, rolled up a piece of paper as his mic and singing to me.

"Wo bu ke neeeeeeeng shi ni de wang ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~"

And i went dorts.

I was laughing like heck~~~ My whole face was red from too much laughing, and even as i went back to the cottage pies, I can still hear him go: xing xing dou liang leeeeeeeeee!

And it's out of tune. =.=

Lolz...

Okie, i guess that's all happened today...

Yan is from india, and IM from silly lanka. =.=

No comments: