Monday, May 09, 2005

...

Ah... Im a lazi girl who decides not to update yesterday night cause I'm too lazy... lolz. Right, so let me update you about my day yesterday and today...

It was mother's day yesterday, and so the cakes sold really well. Chin Yen was late for work, and it's raining in the morning. Seemingly it had dampened my mood, but soon I became real beserk, so crazie until I hurt my finger. The cute cut was darn deep, until you can see my flesh with blood. It's ew-ing. But actually that's the third cut I've got for the past three days, so i have three finger injuries and all of them are on my right hand. How interesting eh.

For dinner I baked potatoes! I brought them from NTUC, and decided to buy some salt and cheese along. I ended up shopping like an auntie. Man, no wonder Qi they all calls me Mom. So I AM mom. Oh, then happie mother's day to me. =.= So all right, I baked those potatoes with butter and salt, and welloz, i guess it did smelt great, cause I have three people asking me what is that and is it for sale, and I went: No, it's actually my dinner.

I bought a coin pouch from next door. It was two guys working there, and one i reconised cuz I saw him once. I was wondering if they wanted any potatoes also, so i went over, and tapped one of them on the shoulder with a potato. I know it's stupid all right, But i thought it was rather inappropriate to tap a guy you're not familiar with. Nan nu shou shou bu qing ah. But yeah, I was laughed at and with those potatoes of mine I managed to get the coin pouch at 4.90 instead of 6.90. *grins*

Should i talk about kakas today? I mean, I did killed some, and today Sabrina told me one was crawling out from the display when she came in the morning! I got a fright and was darn curious, how did it went in? But yeah, not surprising, there's alot of gaps and spaces around. Those darn pest-busters din help much i assume, then why take my stool and my wire? Did I mention about the wire? It was tied around the stool, and that wire is the plug for my kettle. Now how am I going to boil any water? Espcially when i needed to do potato chicken pieeeeeeeee! I carn even eat my cup-noddles! GRRR.

After rushing to place the sales at CS, i was informed by Chin Yen she's at Giordano, so i thought she was saying that one in Tampines Mall, in the end I found no one, so I called again. It ended up that she was at Century Square's Giordano. So I walked all the way back to that bui;ding, and I STILL found no one inside, I tried calling but she din answer, until i saw her strolling towards me with rebecca by her side. Fine, so we went for a small shopping spree, though the shops are like closing *it was 9.40pm* I managed to get myself two pairs of earrings and a sleeveless from S&K. When i saw that guy working at S&K, i wanna laugh, cuz it made me recaalled that time when Yan was shot his shining smile. Haaaa...

So now yan is at camp le... Aye, people that taggie at the board at, named Xie Zhi ah, is Yan hor, my lao gong la. Lolz, she's always like tt. Yanyan, bdae i still dunnoe wad to give u... *shakes head* I dun wanna give u lizard thingies u know. =.=

All right... So... Erh... Im done... erh... I shall blog tomolo all rights?

*jes relaxs in her room - air conditioned.*

No comments: