Thursday, May 05, 2005

Attitude =.=

I started a new day with....






A scream.




Why? Cuz i woke up LATE! For WORK! I had to reach Tampines Mall by 10am, and I woke up at a time even I myself was shocked, 9.22am. Imagine: Me, forcing myself to jump off the bed, and then RUN to the bathroom. Record time: 5mins. I got out of the shower and crap, I decided not to take nay breakfast again. My mom's going to kill me. *Well, she did in the end*

Actually, the truth was I woke up at 8am, but then I thought I could sleep a little more...

...a little...

...5 mins...

And im late.

Okay, so I left the house in a rush at 9.45am. Then i realised the key for the cash register at TM was still with Sabrina. So I took off to Century Sqaure and to my fright, the outlet is closed. =.= Sabrina had yet to arrive, I only saw Madalein there.

Sabrina arrived finally, pant pant whew... Got some breakfast, starting with Sweettalk for bubble tea, but then I only had a 50 dollars note, so the lady asked me to go Old Chang Kee to buy something to get some change. In the end Old Chang Kee had no change either, so i wnt back to Cottage Pies and change with Sabrina. Wasted effort =.=.

Busy morning as usual, sales was slow today. Auntie Chuang brought me Chicken Rice from Elias Mall. Yummy! Oh, man the ka-ka aka xiao qiang aka cockroaches are HUGE today. I killed 5 and all of them are so juicy. Auntie Chuang said Jane muz had fed them well. But Im not letting them off, so I bought new poison to kill them. And you know wad?

I saw two of those disgusting creatures communicating with each other ON THE TABLE. You can well imagine the rage bubbling within me. I smashed one of them, the other ran away. Grrrr.

There's this customer who's so irritatingly argh. She insisted to buy 10 minirolls, but we only sell in sets of three. So it's either she buy 9 ot 12. But you know what? She went:"Don't you know how to count with your brain!? It's one for 60cents!" HOW RUDE! I wanted to throw the oven at her!!! EEEEEEEEEERH!!!

All right, cool down. I went to Century Square to put the sales money at night, and then Charlane the Charlame get lame again. She was saying: Today is 05/05/05! Please call 1900-112-- And well, you know, that charity number. I asked her what's the link, she said she din know, it all just came to her brain. =.= Right, so i din reconised david today, he wore green instead of the pappa roti shirt, looks weird.

When I got home, I started with watching American Idol. Though it's the results show... I din know why I stuck my eyes on the TV. Okay, so i played the DVD from Ai De Qi Ji album. The show was so cute. Espcially the part where MingDao and Shao Wei came out. So dorts.

....Am i left with anything to say? Erh well, I saw Meiyan, Paul the dot dot dot and Amanda today. Im going to kill Paul someday, he hit my head and it hurts. =.=

Right, so im going off...? ^^; Thanks Angel, for the kbox vocher! Love u!

No comments: