Saturday, May 07, 2005

Kakas... Over...

When would the kakas ever leave me......


..Alone?

The answer is like... erh, iuntil the day I leave cottage pies... Aye, i realised we have at least three different types of xiao qiang in the outlet.

Okay, morning, a slow stroll to work. I know im late but still I took a stroll, cuz it's erh... I felt no rush so... Yeha i know im baddie. Work todae was intense. Charlane baked some things for us today again. But her taste of salty and not salty is like, the opposite of ours. So dorts. I smashed three kakas today. One is so long legged, it run so fast, so out of pure instinct, I slap it with my hand. And i shall not empathsize the fact that it was rather biggie. Another one almost ran away, bu it tripped *dun ask me how, i dunnoe either* and it overturned, it's six legs wriggling. I thought: Ah-ha, heaven sent chance. And...

*Squat*

Sales was great today, so much better than my pathetic Thursday. It was 632.80 bucks, and Uncle Kenneth was rather pleased saying that he could play the rental and everything already with this sales, so i said: So can u consider to raise our pay? Hahahahha!

Uncle Kenneth: Er...

On the way home, it was already drizzling, I considered taking my umbrella out, but I decided against it, cuz i thought it's too warm. Might as well give myself a cool down. Seems like a long time since I took a stroll in my neighbourhood. I realised there's so much things I've missed. The neighbourhood cat had grown up. The curry tree had more leaves than ever. The nice echo I always got by singing in the lift and everything. Seemed so forgotten.

Somehow I thought I had no life. Work and work, one day off, then work again. *sighs*

Ze gave me a call just a moment ago. He said I sounded rather tired. Indeed I am la, I mean who wouldn't be after 11 hours of work? He started comparing how long the hours he worked with mine. Dorts, my status and his is so different all right. Crazie guy.

Im off... It's too late for me to type a long entry, but too early for some sleep. Soon i guess... *hugies ppl* Nights!

No comments: