Tuesday, May 17, 2005

SOrrie~

Erh! Hi ppl! *throws bananas and tomatoes at Jes* Ayyeee~ Im sorrie la~ *ducks* Din mean to *jump* update only now! *runs away*

Cuz i was too tired after things and work... So i decided sleep might just be the better way to revive the sick and tired being of Jeslene Lee... Is that a bad thing? *looks at you guys*

Okok, to save all the crap, I shall just go through what happened yesterday... Yesterday I started work at 12pm, til 9pm. Actually Sabrina's going to be with me, all the way until nine, but something happened... Madalein wanted to quit after finding a better job! And she's not even here for like, one month? *but then again...Liyan also eh...* I know la, the salary is quite low, but yeah, I stayed on for 5 months... It's just about perserverance I guess. Anyway, Madalien said her mom or grandmother was sick, so she couldn't come. So dear sabrina had to go all the way to Century Square, and leave poor me at Tampines Mall from 3.30pm onwards. *sighs*

Shellen was at Century Square, and she was rather bored, so then she requested to change with me at 6pm. I was like "all right". And the moment I got to CS, i saw a stranger there washing dishes, and I was like huuuuuh? Sabrina told me that if she's my shi fu, then that stranger lady is HER shifu. Which means.... She's my shifu's shifu?! *erhhhhhhh* So.... Okay.... CS is... rather boring indeed. I asked Sabrina if I jsut have to stand there and act pretty, and she say yes, just act pretty then do the sales. =.=

I got back to TM soon after, cuz Shellen was bored again... =.= Off I go back to TM, and I realised she seriously did nothing there but sales, so typically her since she love the cash register so much... Dun blame her anywae, so I just go siao siao on mopping the floor, sweeping the floor, cleaning the glass and then wash the sink.... And blahz...

Sales's so dorts yesterday, 307bucks. That's BAD. Thought sabrina said as long as it was over 300, it's not bad, but welloz, wad happened to my usual 350 and above ? I felt so argh..... The night I went to put sales, Sabrina realised she forgot to ask me to bring her pouch and handphone she left at TM, and so she told Shellen to keep the cakes. And she said she din know. I went dorts at her. So i told sabrina to go take it before NTUC closes, and I will do the closing for her. And Shellen ended up standing by the side, with everything ready to go home, while i kept the cakes frantically. That's something I was kinda irritated of. Though I know it's not her fault since she seldom do closing, but yeah, gimme a hand would u?

On the way home, I searched for those cats I know, and I found the male one. I got some sausage rolls out and peeled the meat for him. Then the female cat run out, though still afraid of me, she actually tried cuddling up, although one slight movement from me sent her jerking away everytime. She's actually pregnant, that day i saw her during morning... Haha, I realised that I've seen her since she was a kitten, then grew up and soon a cat. Whee...

Got back home, and started reading Saiyuki Hahahha....~ So bloody, but yet so nice... Ge Dou Tian Wang ah... Darn that duan yan hao. No wonder marcie hates him so much! He's sooooooooooooo irritating!!! Carn he jsut let xiao kui and ying qi be together? =.= Right, so the ending is coming, cuz it's the last third eps I've watched yesterday...

All right, Shall go off to shower already, Im meeting Yen and Gordon for K-box, and Yan ah... *shakes head* =.=

Bye!

No comments: