Friday, May 20, 2005

wheeee~

Hmmmm...... Let's see... what happened after I blogged two days ago? *starea at the clock* Oh, its 1.40am now, and Im still here trying to update my blog.. If I had this strength in writing stories I bet I'd finished all the stories of mine already. =.=

Simply because Im bored, shall just do this. =x Believe it or not, I almost typed blog instead of bored. What's happening to my fingers anywae. *stares at own fingers*

I went to K-box with Yen and Gordon, as mentioned, that tuesday... Say, I don know gordon can sing! He's rather pitch-perfect, until he went dorts at high notes... And he's kinda attached to old songs! Rather irritating.ly... That Ren Zai Jian Hu song kept appearing *not again* Everytime I pressed the skip button, Gordon will go: Aye... I wanted to sing it de! Why u skip it! =.=

Some stupid things yeah... Like Gordon pratically sitting beside the opened door so he could ask for the replenish of tabits. Not to mention the 'sleeping on the lotus' *which is the sofa in kbox* style of singing... Say... we met QunYu, Rebbeca and Moreen at kbox and they took turns eating my lunch. ^^;

I got real tired when I tot of work on wednesday... I almost wanted to skip vocal lessons, but yea, I went... I tot i was going to be late, the fact that I was late on the first lesson cuz i left at 7.30pm. But whaaaaaaat~? I was like, so early! Class is 8.30pm, but I arrived at 8pm, 10mins earlier when I took a taxi! So i was there at Hark, reading readers' digest and listening to Ai De Qi Ji album. But at 8.45pm, the class that started late has only.........

Me.

Yes, only me! I wonder where all of them went~~~ Wilson *the instructor* and I was like erhhh.... So lonely eh.. So we did warmups first, though much weirdly silent. Wilson said that I had to sing today, cuz it's actually Sumin's turn and Derrick and her had work, so they're not coming. He threw a huge Karaoke Cds list to me. =.= We ended up talking. I told him about my plans and he was like: I have a brother of your age, and he feels like a kid compared to u.

"Am i that old looking?~~"

"Haha... your dressing code is more mature perhaps..."

Okay, that reminded me of that "u wanna apply credit card - But im a sixteen year old and underage" incident. Right, so darling Andrew came. I don't think i'm ever so happy to see him. Heeh, rather guitily.

Laughing is contagious~
And it's advantagous~
Ya ha ha ha ha ha ha~~

This the dorts song for pitch and breath/projection practice. Then it would be followed by yo ho ho ho ho ho ho, Yi he he he he he he.. And alot others. =.=

Okay, soooo I ended up singing Wo Bu Nan Guo - three times.

Is this a torture sesssssssssssssion~~~~? Wilson made me killed my vocals! Man, I pratically got the best of my chest tones out man. I was half deaaaaaaaaaaad!

>_<

Okay, now... Today... *before the entry gets too long and u wun wanna read it* Sales was darn slow... I baked potatoes today, this time with tuna toppings, just like delifrance~ Comments was that it was much nicer than the last batch... Talking topics are.... Like, hun wei qing *outside marriage...* and the les-gay issue... So dorts, see wad boredom drove us to?

I managed to get $356.1o sales... Happie that I've crossed the 350 line, I gave my last customer a pie. LOL! I went to CS to pass the sales money at night. And I went back with three pappa roti, freeeee~? Because when i got the leftovers to the pappa roti ppl, that guy was like: Aye u give her nv give me~

"It's for u guys to share! Anywae, u also nv give me anything wor!"

And the next thing i know he brought over three pappa roti, which Susan and Sabrina decided not to eat. It's now in my familyy's stomach. I met a long legged kaka today, on the way home. So fast... Eww~

Okay, im off dears.. im not tired but im hungry, how's tt? 2.12am, signing offf~~~~

No comments: