Wednesday, May 11, 2005

*burpz*

Ta-da! Im back to update before.... *looks at time* before i go off to music school! Wheeeee~ *not exactly the perfect thing to whee about, cuz im tired.*

Yesterday was my off day, a very very rainy one... I got kailin to go k-box, with that voucher from Angel *thanksies dear~* The rain was huge, and I mean HUGE. I decided not to use my small lil umbrella, and decided on the larger one instead, those which u carn keep in your bag. I was already late when i was ready to go out, but u know wad?

I carn find my keys.

I searched up and down, high and low, here and there. It's nowhere! My hand even started bleeding before that cut on my middle finger was peeled up again *with the fleshy thingie?=.=* And i was like, damn! I found out there's keys in the key box, although i have no idea whose it was, but yeah, i just grabbed it and rushed out. Im glad i wore my sandals, they're easy to walk with, cuz the water on my foot would dry quicker, but it's bad, cuz it's platform sandals, and that made walking difficult as well. =.=

I reached at pavailion then i saw my brother there. He was like: U going k-box? OIOI guys! let's go along! Free one! I went dorts at him. K-box was darn cold! I was half shivering... I was so glad to see Yuan Dian on the list, and also Qian Nian Zhi Lian, but there's no Ai Feng Le~~~ >.< And i dunnoe why that darn list kept popping outwith this weird old song named "ren zai jiang hu" I dun care is it human in life, or is it human in glue, it's SO IRRITATING.

We were searching for Yan's prezzies, and we found something to show our LOVE *muacks* to her. hahahaha... I carn say it now, later Yan come and look it wouldn't be surprising anymore!

Anywae, happie belated to LiYan my lao gong, and happy bdae to Vanessa! *throws pompoms*

Today was.... tiring... I worked morning, and I carn believe I actually had the energy to work, considering the fact that i was tired. *I dislike working in the morning* And oh, my injury started bleeding again, so irritating! Those poor plasters are so wasted by poor me. Lol... Pappa Roti haf new ppl there, that's what the auntie there told me... Hmm... I remembered that I cut my hand on my first day too... Heex..

When i got back *with hands full of Delifrennce and Burger King* After eating I fell asleep, such a piggy right? And I woke up, took a shower and eat dinner, and now blogging... *today's so unfun!* Oh yesss, I carn seem to get rid of Kakas! On the way back home, a few school girls screamed when they see the kaka! And i was like thinking: Right, so how scary can it get? I already tried using my hands, using legs aren't worse eh?

=.= Kayz, so I can never get rid of them. One moment that humands are on earth, they'll nv leave us alone.

All right, Im off to prepare my things for vocal course.... So... see ya guys~

No comments: