Friday, May 06, 2005

When Things...

I have seriously no comments on today. Because the starting of the day was crap. Serious. The moment I stepped out of the house for work, I was informed that TM outlet was ransacked. I repeat, ransacked. Yes, everything was in a mess, and to think I cleaned the place yesterday night. So happens that I've got a nag about the messiness when i did nothing at all. It was then Jane realised, I would never be so stupid to throw cockroach poisons in the middle of the floor, and even move the things around. Never would I lose a chair, and bring everything out from the cupboard then go off.

And you know who ransacked the place?

Pest busters.

Yes. So stupid. They seemed to have a party yesterday night at the outlet. We found two empty can drinks cans in the trash *and I cleared the trash yesterday night, so it should be empty in the morning* And what the heck the chair they would need it for? I was seriously pissed. Auntie Mei the ladyboss tried to calm me down by telling me being angry makes people ugly. right, definitely I would scream at that whoever who messed my place. Reminder is that I did have a very loud scream, not to mention piercing.

...Okay then, cools.

Today was a bore. Totally. *shakes head* Somehow Sabrina seemed to be throwing me with the responsibilities of taking care of the things in TM alone. *sighs*

I changed the bg music to Tao Zhe's Ai Wo Hai Shi Ta. This song brought me alot of emotions. Things that happened aorund my friends and I. Those relations sometimes needs time to handle. But I realised we had never gave them time. Rushing around in time didn't helped I guess. When there's more than two in a relationship, is it still considered something that you should treasure?

"Even if love was forced to end abruptly, it's still something to treasure, because this love had once gone through eternity."

Those were the words Johan told me. *he's my ex, kays ppl* Seemingly true, but if everything could end so beautifully, life's going to be so smooth.

Sentiments works nothing. Perhaps.

No comments: