Friday, May 27, 2005

Cherish This Love

The past week had been terrible, if not for some cheering up from my dearest yan... Sighs. At my workplace, someone actually told me on the spot she wanted to quit - on the day, on the phone. Since it's me who recommended her here, I got a small lecture from my ladyboss. It's just the lack of responsibility from her that irks me. It's so irritating. She said: even if you're angry, I carn do anything.

If that's the case, I carn do anything either.

The second thing, was the bbq gathering that qi had been planning. yen and her got into a argument, and now the situation had turned out to me all six of us, as in JUST the six of us.

Have to pay.

40 huge bucks.

Not just 4 dollars, but 40. So well, tell me what had this thing had to dow ith me, who din know about the bbq until that fateful day when I saw them all with chance? I don't understand, why would the bbq cost so much? If everyone comes with 5bucks each, it'll be more than enough? Yen said that it was unfair because most the people who's coming would be people we aren't really close to, like say, wuye dennis *so yen says* and we're going to pay for those who we aren't close to. "It's like we're paying for qi's friends to come to the bbq!"

I dunnoe, i really dunnoe how this would end up to. Im so not going to pay so much money for a bbq that I wun be at for more than 5 hours. =.= And i doubt my mom would allow la. Sighz.... Wan Ying, wo men zhen me baaaaaan?

Wednesday, dear wan ying had to face her greatest fear - meeting this irc guy. And you know wad he told wan ying? He had 9 ex-steads, and even girls jio-ing him. And ended up so weird, he doesn't looked 21, rather he looked 12. Not much of a goodlooking guy he claimed to be. Seemingly crushed, the three of us *me, wan ying and qiqi* discussed wad to do. Qi suggested to *whao* run away from the backdoor lift. lol! So mean eh, so i told wan ying to live with it, because she was the one who suggested to meet up. And so we wondered where to go, and uh... I had to watch them play pool for 4 hours, while I sat there, doing nothing, but crap. I din like playing pool, cuz of that dumb incident i mentioned. *Grr adelene =.=*

i felt that we're necglating him, but erh, when his friends came over to join the fun *he's much better looking okay, though still under average* we managed to perk up a little. Felt so guilty. Lolz...

I skipped work today, wasn't really good, auntie mei kept me messaged with "remember dun drink too much cold water hor!" Heh... I hope yan wouldn't going india-tone on me tomolo. She did that the whole day on sunday last week and she couldn't switch back, I dunnoe how much she could maintain tomolo... *shrugs*

Man, last tuesday I was ALMOST married off by adelene again! I dunnoe what's she's trying to do, but she got this guy out and then got me out, and got adrian and alan out, for some weird reason, i was slowly pushed towards that [poor guy. =.= I pratically held onto adrian for dear life. You better watch out adelene. =.=

P.S: I love ben adamsssssssss~~~~~~~~ *not to mention xiezhi wor ^.~*

No comments: