Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Vocal Class today...

Another tiring day! Just back from vocal course, and today's sooo... hmm... I say, fun! Okay, I shall start from when I went to meet Chin Yen in the school. I saw Mrs. Worier *is that how u spell it?* Wan Ying asked her if she missed us, then she say she didnt have time. Then I said:"But we missed you!" And she actually went: Awwwww you do? And she hugged me. Lolz... She even told mrs. rajan that I missed her. Haha... Miss wee is as cute as usual, although she forgot my name. Oh, Mrs Worier gave us an advice: Dun be a teacher. ^^;

When we got to the canteen, cuz I was thirsty, we saw Mr. Kek. Being as nice as he is, he treated us to lunch. Lolz~ So sorry Mr. Kek, I failed maths... >_<>

Chinyen, Gordon, Wendy and Mark, plus me went to tampines interchange, where Gordon disappeared in a rush. Went to take out money. Weeeeeee~ So woo hoo, 800 bucks... HAHA~ But soon I'll be lost, cuz my money is goin to be with my mommy... again. Bought two Cds, Jolin's J-Game, and Ai De Qi Ji. I was considering to buy Wu Xian or not, but I wasn't sure, so I left it. The Music Junction guy's so funny, he was trying to explain to me about the price, and I was like: I know I know~ And so he nodded with a silly smile, where his friend laughed at him. Hehz. Saw ice-dream guy today. Lolz, Chin Yen still dun think he's cute. But he iss! At least to me. =.=

We ended up in Simei Eastpoint, playing Pool. Im so under confident! It's been four months since i touched Pool. That time i was paired up with Alan, while Adelene and Adrian pit against us. It was... Stupid, cuz it was at a country club, and Im like, eating instead, so darling Alan had to do it for me. Lol~ Adelene's ball even shot me in the stomach. Okay, so Mark and Wenqi is fighting against each other, while we cute lil gurls went to play arcade. We started with Taytona *I won~* then with the Flintstones memory game *it was darn stupid* And oh, the step the spider game. Played Para too, and I realised I still carn dance. LOL! DDR killed me. I need more excerice. Heeh.

After everything settled, I took a cab to my music school. I was lazy you see. When it passed by Istana, it was filled with people. I silently wished all of them luck. Actually it's a miracle than I was on a cab that's going to be such a long journey, cuz i have car sickness. But this time im all right, cuz im seriously too tired, so i didn't take much notice.

Today's my turn to test, so I sang Ai Ne. Wilson was insisting for me to sing the woo ahh whee sounds Hebe made, and Im like, aw man, dun push me! Lolz~ My voice sucked man, My usage of tone was so low, and Im shivering from the cold! And Wilson still dare to rate me 80 marks. WILSON! Did u open your ears? And oh, we went meow meow the whole lesson, so stupid! I had a ood chat with Andrew, Zumin and Derrick. Louis din come today. I found out Zumin is 29, 12 years older. She looked younger than tt though. Lolz... Derrick was like, working working is bad..... And i seriously thought so too. We ended up laughing. Haha... When we reached the MRT station, Zumin said: Well Andrew, we're leaving this 17 year old girl with you. Derrick said this is a great responsibilty, cuz they knew, they knew i have no directiton sense, and Im lost without Chinyen. hahhaa... And indeed Andrew showed me the correct way. Thankies andrew, your responsibilty helped a child in distress, that's me. Lol! Im glad I had this chance to interect with them. They're all really nicce people. Though older, but the age gap really wasn't there, so I guess music does cross all bounderies.

All right it's 10 mins to 12 midnite... And I really need to go shower, and then prepare for work tomolo. Sad ahhhh~ >_<>

No comments: