Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Whee...

Im still in the midst of getting overjoyed by my first self done layout for my own blog. And it killed me. The graphic is nothing, i repeat, NOTHING to me, but the layout yes. The tables are by using running here and there to my mum's computer because mine had none of those programs which u called Microsoft Frontpage nor Dreamweaver. the others are all by html, and i mean, writing it. Copy paste and typoing down wadever i remmebered.

Guess that's the cost for wanting to change my blog. Like yan said, from bloop to blogger, then to blurp, then to biong neh.

I nid a resssssst!

And I mean those kinda rest where u can stay at home for dinner for at least a week. Welloz..... It's kinda impossible because of my workload. be it be it.

Anywaes, im going off for some gathering with wanying and gang, when I get back after Vocal lessons, I will update again. Soooo... ^^;; See ya!

No comments: