Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ara~ Im back to update. Im not like Liyan, who updates only once a month! Yokata, ne?

Work is frantical today. I don't even know what am I busying about today. All I remember is that I was walking up and down to and fro non stop. Tiring, but sales is a whopping 1300bucks. Recording breaking! WHEE.

At night ah ze called. He isn't working today, so he gave me an early call. He's naggy. Zheng Ling, he's NAGGY. You papa is naggier than your mama! Anyway, I recieved Yuan Qi's single album that day. Jian Hong sent it to me finally. But I haven't listen to it. So Ahze was asking If I listened. I told him I have not, cuz there's work so I didn't manage to make out some time to listen. That darn guy told Jian Hong and after 1min Jian Hong called me! I was like, goooosh. Dorts him all the way! Promsied jian hong I will listen. So i did la. So cute. Lolz.

Yesterday I went to Kbox alone again. I just like going alone. Though it's more fun with friends, but singing alone allows me to listen to my own voice so that I can spot mistakes and improve on it. The lunch was terrible. Since it's microwaved rice, they should had bring it to my room sooner! Somemore I came early and ordered early =.= The rice is already hardened and it tastes so argh. But I guess i can forgive them, because one of the outlet supervisor pratically knelt down when it's time for bill. Not exactly kneel, he knelt on one leg. Lolz. I was stunned, so yeah I forgive him. Darn those people who's singing so loud next door. I can hear them so clearly and their singing isn't really that good you know.

I just saw a mosquito fly by. I better finish up now. Tomorrow's Xuan's bdae chalet. In advance, Happie Bdae My girl, I lvoe you muacks!

No comments: