Friday, December 30, 2005

These days Im getting emotionally shakened. Somethings happened between me and a ex-friend. I fell out with her and Im relieved I did it. Seriously. I might sound mean, but it's time I burst a vein. I don't know, but Im really tolerating her till the limit. Those who I had talk to should know what happened.

Why do i say Im emotionally shakened? Because Jaslyn's "You still have me" made me cry. Such simple words. Yet it touched me deep inside. Ah Ze said the same thing, only a little later. Haha... He said this person isn't worthed my love at all. But I know I had once shared my love for her, those love are not meant for me to get them back. I'll leave it to the past, and let it go with year 2005, which will never come again.

Christmas is gone, a new year is coming. So soon. In the near future, I can see myself going much further than I am now. =) Im so planless haha.

Here are some pics on christmas...


My beloved workmates =) Jane, Lu Ing, Sabrina

My dear daughter and I~

Lao gong, with double-forced-eyelids. lol

American Cheesecake, Half kg only at 18bucks~ Only at Cottage Pies haha

As time goes by, life will go on also. I can manage. I will. ^_____^ Thanks to those who showed concern for me. I love Angel and Jaslyn loads =)

No comments: