Monday, December 19, 2005

Today......

Work again, sorry that I always say the same thing but yeah... Good news is that ZL's dad or mum is going to fetch us to that riverview *or was it riverside?* place on Christmas Day. Yay, no need to get lost *im an idiot in directions an i think everyone knows that. Yaaks*

Didn't go to Hark Music today, Evonne called to tell me Wilson's wife is in the hospital, was so shocked, so our supposingly *sighs* last lessons was postponed. When, I don't know. Wednesday I heard. I don't want to change to Saturday. ... It feels really depressing to leave such a great class. I love the class with Patrick and Denson discussing about murdering and where to hide the body, Andrew who follows my stupid actions like lifting my arms and putting them down again and again, and Ricky who entertains me with his high range.

Im going to miss everyone who keeps disturbing me as Im the only girl and youngest in the class.

........Sigh..........

*perks up* OKAY! Something to note is that I went to apply for ITE Beauty Therapy[spelling wrong lol] course. I was telling Yan about it and we go about the same sentence at the same times, milliseconds apart "Give you/me free facial" Hahaha... Same surname think alike. Whee, we muz be couples in out past life lolz. But yeah, I know it's quite shocking to know I applied for an ITE course. Last year I was so unhappy about having to go to an ITE. I even cried under all those pressure. But I guess, after all these days, I mature in a way or two. I feel older now.

My inner age is 26, so what a quiz says. 9 years. Im even older than Ah Ze. My brother got 15 yrs old! HOW CAN THAT BE!? He's two years older! Adelene got 21! >_< Im so _very_ old!

No comments: