Sunday, December 18, 2005

Erm, just looked through my dog, bingo's birth info and such, found out he was born on the same day as darling Xie Zhi O_O

So funnie.

Was feeling tired today. Have been working nonstop, since wed, and I still have to work tomorrow. My black face is showing and I get irritated so easily. Argh. Eunice still haven't return my Love at agaen sea, been like, 9 months already. =.=

Jane told me it was 9pm, so we cleaned the place and did closing, but u know what? We thought it was 930pm, in the end it was only 830pm! I did not look at the time at all. Uncle Kenneth was so shocked to recieve my message about the sales, and he called CenturySq, telling us it was 830 ONLY. Dooooooots. So we opened the door again~ And put some cakes in, and waitied. LOL. It was darn stupid la. Qiqi came afterwards to lend money from me, she wanna buy bikini wooo~

Went home to realise my mum didn't record the 56 and 7f part of that charity show for me. Not her fault, she forgotten it by mistake. It's okay i guess, not fated *shrugs*

My brother says he would be going to kenny rogers on christmas eve, anyone interested? lol.

Btw, Yan if u are reading this, Christmas ah, I got ask ching and kai. See what they say first, we can go out first then come to my house for dinner. As in, realli good dinner, i HOPE. Money probs erh~

No comments: