Thursday, April 20, 2006

Explainations: Why didn't I update?

Answer: Because my comp was eaten up by unknown spywares and I have to format my comp. So I have to back up my files and without a dvd burner, I can only SEND~ over to my mum comp. It's kinda fast, cuz it's Lan connection on my house lol.Went to sch with Chingling and Liyan on tuesday, so as to get back their art final piece and prep. We've spent so much time drawing it, so it's better if we get back. I was late, so was Liyan. Ching was early by 30mins! Yan and I woke up late, that's the reason why. Lolz. I maanged to grab a cab in the end, rushed there.

We went up to the art room after much nonsense at the security and found Mdm chan. And ladies/gentlemen MISS KONG IS BACK! We were SOOOO shocked when mdm chan said the HOD wasn't her, and is still miss kong! She still looked the same, just a lil chubbier. And lesser make up XD.

We were told that the geog room was locked up, and all our art pieces are inside. Sadly. A wasted trip! But at least we knew Miss Kong is back... =))

It was the wushu comp that day too, so Ching was asked to stay in the school until Michelle and Vincent comes down. And wait for the bus too. But Michelle was sooooo late....

See our girls' BORED expressions? Lol. Okay, so we sent them off, and went back to Yan's house. And Yan was totally trying to remember what to bring to Singtel later on to trade in her old phone (which was very rejected by 2nd hand mobile traders) And she forgot to bring her charger in the end.

Poor Yan, and Auntie, who acompanied her to Tampines.

Okay, so went shopping with the two of them. And it's very fun la, until we stopped at SandK for one whole hour cause they wanted to buy a blazer and kept trying it on. Lolz. I shouldn't had pointed out the blazer, i liked it alot too, but it's huge bucks and I can't afford it *plus I have my 89bucks demini jacket already*

so we went to take pics~ I'll scan them next time, Im darn lazy after restoring all my settings and things.
Having fun juz posing around in the phototaking booth. ^^


I guessed that's all~ If u guys want, do check out the 'Titanic 2 The Surface' video in youtube, it's like, wow. Recommended by Yan hahaha. =)

Take care =)

No comments: