Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Hi guys =) Decided to update because I found alot of things today.

Okay, starting from morning, i went out with WenQi and ChinYen to Kbox, but after that, we just went walking about then we went home lol.

At home, I was told my table HAS to be changed.

So I packed my things all out. It was very very dusty at the corners, and Im very sure ppl who had came to my house before would know. I was scared of the dust also, cause when dust gets to me, I will sneeze non-stop, have a runny nose, and very very itchy eyes, yet it's not an allergy lolz.

I found alot things in the stack where I threw my things in without care. Lolz.

Things that I used to think were precious, photo cards, jewelries, my old pencil boxes...

I was smiling throughout, in spite of the dust. Lol. Realli, looking back on those things that I used to take so good care of, I feel kinda... happy, and sad. I don't know, maybe it's just that time ran out on me those days, and I was really bad tempered. It just reminded me of how I was in those playful days.

Alda said I should take on a career on Singing. I wish i could. =)

No comments: