Saturday, April 01, 2006

Yesterday went Wild Wild Wet! *again* This time with Qi, Ying, Yen, Yu and Cindy!

Started out as
930am: Woke up and saw Yen's msg saying she's
not going.
935am: Called Wan Ying = she said Yen is going!
950am: Called Yen and heard her excuse, but finally managed to convince her to go, but agreed to go her house to help her choose what to wear so that she will go =.=
1130am: As i was on the phone and I kept looking back while walking to see if there's any cabs, when i turned back I almost banged onto a lamp post. I know it sounds comical, but I actually tried to act as if nothing happened and swung one round around the lamppost. Darn darn dui lian!
1140am: Finally got myself a cab and made my way to her house.
1240pm: Ate at delifrance cuz none of my dear friends had arrived yet at all.
1250pm: Suddenly all arrived, but Qi is sick, so is yen and yu.
130pm: playing at wild wild wet.
330pm: Qi decided to go shower first cause she's feeling unwell.
400pm: I saw KENG LING!

That's about it, we went for dinner after that.

Yan played an april's fool day joke on me, saying her handphone lost and asked me to call. So I called, and she said april's fool. So my brain worked out a prank in a second, I raised my voice at her and said:

"My mood is already this bad and what. this is what I have?!"

Hung up.

She thought I was really angry, cuz she asked what happened in MSN, so I just startd going on and on about a bad mood on a bad day and having to force my smiles and then she came to add on to my pissed off.

And she believed. Until i said April's fool that is. Whahaha.

Bad yan is meant to be punished!

^^;

No comments: