Monday, May 15, 2006

Dreading monday.

Rerally dreadful monday. First two hours happens to be OA, Office Application, and it's boring, seriously boring. Mr fong is still talking in front. So I decided, everytime Iw anna bklog, I will wait for OF lessons to blog. At least that meant I have got something to do. It's so much comforting you know.

Vesek Day

Went out with my family to parkway parade. Was quite an okay trip, my father was being a joker at all times, make the waiter in Jack place laugh also. Cuz he was acting like a ah beng *who haven't been to resturants* eating steak. He keep saying put all put all, where my food... hahah...

Was waiting for my mom to come out of giant when I saw a golden retriver in the shopping center, acting as the lead for a blind man. Interesting... =) It's darn cute, the dog. ^^ Bought Pet Milk for Bingo, and some snacks. I din know dog food is so facinating okay, got salmon, got sashimi!!!

I went home with a new bag, new shoes and some li li lor lor barang barang haha...

Saturday

I was really really very very bored. Cuz it was raining when i was preparing to go out, alone tt is. I was so restless. So i waited for the rain to stop, and went to cottage pies to ka jiao yan and jane

And i sat down...

TO DO HOMEWORK!

ACOUNTING!

*Yan looks shocked*

She kept going on and on about wa ledger nia, so easy, debit credit hahahahah! Crazie woman. So iw as doing my work, Shirlyn was there, then Susan came also haha... So free. Seng and his friend came afterwards, still so gila. So I sat down quietly to do my homeowrk and finished it 10mins lata.

All of the sudden they were busy so I helpped.

Then Yan was still shocked tt Im actually revising.


Sunday

Anything else to say?!

ITS WORKKKKK~!

In the morning a lorry fall sideways, as in, crashed sideways onto the pavement, dunnoe how the drive drive de, in front of my flat there. Siao siao wor.

Was very busy at CP that day, alot of things to do. Then everyone like so happie, then dear jane... She carried Potato chicken pie to ws...

But on the way.

SHE FELL.

FALL.

OUCH,.

She said she was so stunned, that an indian familiy was like "ARE YOU OKAY!?! take a deep breath!!! "

My 8 potato pies are smashed to nothing. Sad. To think I made them so tasty. *cries*

Her butt hurts too.

Started raining then... but surprisingly still got quite alot of ppl. Then kor came, with kai qi they all, play deck. Kor is addicted to latte, cuz of Aria I guess.

I stepped a kaka with my slippers, and it sticked there, eeks all right!

When i got home, Amie.... say she broke up with Mok, i was shocked, yet happie at the same time. Mok is a stupid person. Hmph.

Speaking of relationships, that darn Ze is still fly ing around haha. But not to singapore. That day fight with him also like that, ended up he sang to me again. So lame right. Wad's so bad is that I actually gave in to him. Crucial timing now, if we continue fighting, we're not going to last 2 years down the road.

Mr fong, mr fong, teaching us how to copy and paste. So cute right?

No comments: